Healing Waters' plastic surgeons in Durham, NC and Wichita, KS offer a variety of cosmetic surgical procedures. Our surgeons are board certified general surgeons with specialty training in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. They are known for their compassionate approach and exceptional skill. Our plastic surgeons are supported by highly qualified medical teams offering a comfortable environment for anyone considering plastic surgery.
Learn more about these popular procedures:
- Breast Augmentation
- Natrelle® 410 Anatomically Shaped Breast Implants
- Breast Lifts
- Brow Lifts
- Eyelid Surgery
- Tummy Tucks
- And more!
Healing Waters Cosmetic Clinic provides a variety of cosmetic procedures to help you look and feel absolutely beautiful. Healing Waters Wichita is a AAAHC certified facility. Healing Waters Wichita has a plastic surgeon providing our plastic surgery services. Healing Waters Durham has a plastic surgeon and board certified general surgeon providing all surgical procedures.
Our cosmetic services include:
- CoolSculpting® Non-Surgical Fat Reduction
- Cellulaze™ Laser Cellulite Treatment (Wichita location only)
- Smartlipo Triplex™ Laser Body Sculpting
- NeoGraft Hair Restoration (Wichita location only)
- Fraxel® Re:store Dual Fractional Skin Resurfacing
- Dermal Fillers (Radiesse® & Juvederm®)
- Wellness Programs
- And so much more!
Kelly Killeen, MD
Watch Dr. Kelly Killeen on KSCW discussing the new Natrelle® 410 breast implant.
Kenton Schoonover, MD, FACS
Medical Director, Wichita, KS
Betty Troutman, DO
North Carolina Physician
Joseph Franklin, MD, FACS
Medical Director, Durham, NC
Healing Waters Day Spa in Wichita, Kansas and Durham, North Carolina offers clinical skin care and luxurious spa services including massages, facials, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures*.
* Nail services only available at our Wichita location.